Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Engagement Session {Jessica + Tim}

Although my poor blog seems neglected and one might think life is pretty quiet and calm, let me assure you...it is really hasn't been. In fact it has been quite the opposite which has been a wonderful blessing and overwhelming all at the same time!  I have been doing lots of sessions lately but unfortunately they are mostly Bridal sessions so hopefully this adorable sneak peek of a recent Engagement session will tide you over until I can share those!

Meet Jessica & Tim.  I have known Jessica since grade school so when she contacted me a little while back about doing their engagement session I was thrilled! It's always fun to catch up with someone you grew up with and see where life has taken them.
I loved all the props they brought along to make the session more personal!

They each had one of these cute little magnetic keychains throughout the time they dated and wanted to incorporate it into the session.  Like I said, they did awesome with adding their personality as a couple to the session!

Keep watching the blog in the next few days.  My friend, Sarah is having her sweet little man today so I will have lots of pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment