Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm thrilled to introduce...

Simeon Kade Crosby
Born October 26, 2011
at 6:07 pm
7 lbs. 8 oz. - 20" 

I don't normally do personal posts on this blog but I thought I would make an exception because:
a.) Sarah is one of my best friends and has wanted a baby for as long as I can remember
b.) You will be seeing a lot of this sweet little man in the coming years so I thought he deserved a 
proper introduction!

So without further adieu, meet Simeon Kade!

I think this was right before Abel started telling us all how 'fun' labor was....we all laughed knowing Sarah probably had a slightly different choice of words than 'fun'  Oh these boys---gotta love em!
This little mama was one tough cookie---no joke.  No drugs and no complaining--she was awesome!
Funniest moment ever...Simeon peed on his Uncle Brian right off the bat!!  Well funniest moment, besides when he pooped on Abel during the newborn session but I'll save that story for the next post!
 Congrats Sarah & Abel! It was such a blessing to be a part of this exciting time in your lives.  Check back in a few days for some teasers from Simeon's newborn session!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE them!! THanks a million!!! These moments are priceless and I am so blessed to have these pics!Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete