On Sunday my wonderful parents will celebrate their 30th Anniversary! A few weekends ago I had the pleasure of doing a session with them! It was an absolute joy to photograph them---they make me so proud! Proud because they look FANTASTIC and so youthful---can you believe they are grandparents?! Proud because even after 30 years they are still giddy, full of laughter & so evidently in love. Proud because they live to serve and all who know them have been impacted by their walk with the Lord. So maybe proud is an understatement...either way I can only pray that one day Nathan & I will share the love that they still have after 30 years of marriage.
 |
| The thing I loved about their session was that I really didn't have to do anything but stand by and keep snapping each moment as it came. Whether that was my Dad's infamous "laugh so hard he cries" or my Mom simply putting up with the goofball he is---either way it was reality! |
 |
| Yeah...this is that reality thing I was talking about ;) |
 |
| I told you they are cute! |
 |
| I know my Mom is going to want to kill me for putting this on here but I just couldn't help it. Isn't she just adorable?! I'm pretty sure she is one of the main reasons my husband married me--he saw I had good genes ;) |
 |
| Reality at its best! |
Happy 30th Anniversary! You both are a blessing to all who know you!
They are a precious couple! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete