Monday, January 2, 2012
Wedding {Brittany + Ryan}
Brittany & Ryan have frequented the blog with their engagements, bridals, and now their wedding. I cannot thank them enough for allowing me to be a part of their special day. They had full confidence in me throughout the entire process, even while knowing their wedding would be my first to shoot. And can I just say that I could not have handpicked a more laid back and sweet couple to share this experience with. Brittany & I share the same quirky love for organization and list making so everything went more perfectly than I could have even imagined! So thank you, Brittany & Ryan---you guys were such a joy to work with! Now, sit back and enjoy some of my favorites from their big day!
Thank you Brittany & Ryan for allowing me to be a part of your special day! More than anything though I need to give so much credit to my WONDERFUL husband
who was the BEST assistant I could have ever asked for. I'm pretty
sure I might have had a ridiculously unnecessary meltdown if it wasn't
for him making sure my head was still screwed on and forcing me to eat & stay hydrated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































Paige!!! You did a fabulous job! You really captured the emotion of the day.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of the 'first look' at the door. Absolutely perfect!
ReplyDeleteGREAT JOB PAIGE! You did a wonderful job!!
ReplyDelete