I can honestly say one of my favorite parts of photography is going through each family’s session and viewing all the photos for the first time. The Anderson’s Family session surpassed my love for any other session I have done (no offense to my other clients). I literally laughed and had a huge grin on my face the entire time! Interestingly enough, I think this is a perfect testimony of who this family is. Their love for the Lord & for each other is evident to all who know them. While they are all wonderful, I’ve got to point out that their sweet mom, Jackie, is by far one other most encouraging, positive and uplifting people I have met. Her light shines brightly no matter the circumstance and she is definitely one of those people that is always a joy to be around. With that said, hopefully I have done my job & you can see all of the above mentioned things communicated through their photos. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!


















No comments:
Post a Comment