Monday, November 28, 2011

Haley + Kyle

Well folks, I am going to overload with more pictures than normal simply because I want to share my sister Haley's wedding with you!  If you are coming to my page to check out family sessions, newborns, etc I greatly apologize...keep scrolling :)  I like my family just as much as I like taking pictures so we can all endure a long post with pretty pictures and tons of super creative ideas from my Mom & sister, right?!?
All pastries were made by none other than the bride herself---who else?!?
Gorgeous right?!? Wouldn't have expected anything less from The Muffin Top!
Every wedding needs a showstopping ring bearer, right?!?
A special thanks to Macy & Kelsey for their help taking photos during the ceremony since obviously I couldn't!
I don't get to make appearances on here often so yep, that's me and my handsome husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment