Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Besem Natural Scents {Product Session}

Before I head to the "Outback" tomorrow for a long overdue vacation, I wanted to share with you a really neat product shoot I got to do a few days ago for Besem Natural Scents.  

The Lawhon Family started Besem Natural Scents to make the cleanest burning, best fragranced candles available. They have since added all natural soaps that smell fantastic---I have yet to try them out but I will now. It is a true family affair with the help of her 5 kiddos---they have #6 on the way in December! 

The neatest thing about this family is their heart for orphans. They initially started Besem Natural Scents to raise money to help pay for their two adoptions.  They also donate 10% of all profits to orphan relief.  Be sure to check out their website and Etsy Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment